Lepton Maker Community / Forum / Other platforms / Topics / Experiments with Lepton 3.5 using Teensy 3.2 and Pi

Experiments with Lepton 3.5 using Teensy 3.2 and Pi

Home Lepton and Windows Forums Other platforms Experiments with Lepton 3.5 using Teensy 3.2 and Pi

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Akshay Akshay 7 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

• Author

Profile photo of Dan
    Dan

Participant

This is just an FYI for people developing on other platforms. I’ve been documenting my experiments with the Lepton 3.5 on the hackaday.io website.

As part of this, I ported the OEM library to the Teensy platform and also have code for the Raspberry Pi that uses the Lepton’s VSYNC output to sync the VoSPI. The code can be found in my github repository.

Long term goal is to create code for the Beaglebone Black’s PRU co-processors to handle the VoSPI stream.

Profile photo of Akshay
    Akshay

Participant

Hi Dan,

Have you tried enabling the VSYNC signal to Pi using pylepton libraries. Actually i ve been using this library in my main .py code to get the thermal output. But just like everybody else, i am getting some synchronization issues w/o vsync. So I wanted to ask if you are familiar with enabling the VSYNC pin using python?

Thanks,
    Akshay

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.