Lepton Maker Community / Forum / General discussion / Topics / Image Grabbing with LabVIEW or Some DLL with that Function

Image Grabbing with LabVIEW or Some DLL with that Function

Home Lepton and Windows Forums Lepton maker community General discussion Image Grabbing with LabVIEW or Some DLL with that Function

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of Tomokazu Tomokazu 1 month, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

• Author

Profile photo of Tomokazu
    Tomokazu

Participant

I’m trying to use LabVIEW and am having difficulty obtaining radiometric images. No matter what I do with their image drivers (via NI MAX or ImaqDx), I simply get the colored images. I feel like it’s treating it like a USB webcam with pseudocolor. I could also not set the video/pixel format to be Raw14 or any other monochrome format. I’ve been trying to find a DLL that I could use for simply opening the camera, grabbing frames, and closing it. I did find the “LeptonUVC.dll” that comes with the Lepton-SDK, PureThermal for Windows which seems to offer setting and getting all the various settings, but I could not find anything that looked like “grab video” or “grab an image frame”.

Are there any suggestions for this?
    Thanks!
    Tomo

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.