Lepton Maker Community / Forum / Other platforms / Topics / Lepton 3.5 and Onion Omega2+

Lepton 3.5 and Onion Omega2+

Home Lepton and Windows Forums Other platforms Lepton 3.5 and Onion Omega2+

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of Ephraim Ephraim 2 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

• Author

Profile photo of Ephraim
    Ephraim

Participant

I have successfully connected my Lepton 3.5 and PureThermal 2 board to the Onion Omega2+, and have managed to capture still images using fswebcam, stream video over http using mjpg-streamer and motion, and change camera parameters (ie color palettes) using v4l2-ctl.</p>
    <p>I am encountering a strange issue, however, which I suspect has to do with streaming YUV data using mjpg-streamer. The resulting stream images are colored green/pink/purple, and has black horizontal lines alternating every second line. Changing color palettes using v4l2-ctl has little effect, and the overall images remains green/pink/blue. Once again, the images are completely fine using fswebcam or motion.</p>
    <p>mjpg-streamer is configured as follows:<br />
    config mjpg-streamer ‘core'<br />
    option enabled ‘1’<br />
    option input ‘uvc'<br />
    option output ‘http'<br />
    option device ‘/dev/video0′<br />
    option resolution ‘160×120′<br />
    option yuv ‘1’<br />
    option quality ‘100’<br />
    option fps ‘9’<br />
    option led ‘auto'<br />
    option www ‘/www/webcam'<br />
    option port ‘8080’</p>
    <p>The results of dmesg are below:<br />
    dmesg | tail -n3<br />
    [ 483.099352] usb 2-1: new full-speed USB device number 3 using ohci-platform<br />
    [ 483.330379] uvcvideo: Found UVC 1.00 device PureThermal 1 (1e4e:0100)<br />
    [ 483.344267] input: PureThermal 1 as /devices/platform/101c1000.ohci/usb2/2-1/2-1:1.0/input/input1</p>
    <p>And the results of uvcdynctrl -f are below:<br />
    Listing available frame formats for device video0:<br />
    Pixel format: UYVY (UYVY 4:2:2)<br />
    Frame size: 160×120<br />
    Frame rates: 9<br />
    Pixel format: Y16 (16-bit Greyscale)<br />
    Frame size: 160×122<br />
    Pixel format: GREY (8-bit Greyscale)<br />
    Pixel format: RGBP (16-bit RGB 5-6-5)<br />
    Pixel format: BGR3 (24-bit BGR 8-8-8)<br />
    Frame rates: 9</p>
    <p>Images results are below. The one image shows the expected result which I got using motion. The other green/pink/purple image shows the unexpected result using mjpg-streamer.<br />
    mjpg-streamer image results</p><p>Does anyone have some insight into why this is happening or how I can go about troubleshooting this?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.