I am wanting to know the minimum time duration from powerup before I can receive image data. FCC would be set to manual and not performed on powerup. As far as I can see from the datasheet I need to wait at least 5000 clk cycles. Assuming stable input voltages and clock what is the minimum time needed before image data can be clocked out? Thanks in advance
FYI, from the Software Interface Description Document (IDD):
a. Wait 950 milliseconds minimum after power on, clocks applied, and RESET_L de-asserted
• If the camera has an attached shutter, the minimum wait period should be
extended to 5 seconds to allow the camera’s automatic execution of a flat-field
correction (Auto FFC mode).
b. Read the STATUS register (register address 0x0002) bit 2
• If Bit 2 is 0, then the camera has not booted yet, extend the wait period.
• If Bit 2 is 1, then the camera has booted, I2C interface is available
c. Read the STATUS register (register address 0x0002) bit 0
• If Bit 0 is 1, then the interface is busy, poll until Bit 0 becomes 0
• If Bit 0 is 0, then the interface is ready for receiving commands.