Lepton Maker Community / Forum / General discussion / Topics / Lepton SDK in Raspberry Pi

Lepton SDK in Raspberry Pi

Home Lepton and Windows Forums Lepton maker community General discussion Lepton SDK in Raspberry Pi

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Eduardo Eduardo 5 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

• Author

Profile photo of Ronald
    Ronald

Participant

Hi.

Does somebody know how to use LEPTON C SDK in Raspberry Pi? I need to code an application that measures temperature in human face so I need to control the camera configuration and the pylepton module doesn’t allow to do this. I have figured out that the only way to achieve this is by using the Lepton Embedded SDK, that is written in C. I don’t know how to use the .c and .h files that come with the SDK. I have tried including the LEPTON_SDK.h file in order to use LEPTON_OpenPort function to communicate with the camera but when I try to build the project the IDE throws an error saying “undefined reference in LEP_OpenPort” even when I’m including the file that has the function prototype corresponding to it.

I’m using geany IDE that comes with Raspbian. I’m using a Raspberry Pi 3 B+ with Raspbian OS. My camera is communicating with Raspberry using I2C and SPI interfaces. I have used the pylepton module and it works, but, as I have said before, it doesn’t allows controlling the camera features.

Best regards.

Profile photo of Eduardo
    Eduardo

Participant

I am facing the same issue. Do I need to configure my raspberry pi PINs? How can I do it? I run:

LEP_CAMERA_PORT_DESC_T _port;
    LEP RESULT _result = LEP_OpenPort(1, LEP_CCI_TWI, 400, &_port);
    if (_result != LEP_OK)
        return -1

and get the same error: “undefined reference in LEP_OpenPort”. I am including SDK.h and other libraries. Any tips or help?

• This reply was modified 5 months ago by Profile photo of Eduardo Eduardo. Reason: typo
    • This reply was modified 5 months ago by Profile photo of Eduardo Eduardo. Reason: TypeError

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.