Lepton Maker Community / Forum / General discussion / Topics / Power Supply Breakout Board V2

Power Supply Breakout Board V2

Home Lepton and Windows Forums Lepton maker community General discussion Power Supply Breakout Board V2

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of pablo pablo 10 hours, 52 minutes ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

• Author

Profile photo of Jonas
    Jonas

Participant

Hi,

i just tried to get my FLIR Lepton 3.5 working with the Breakout Board v2 and a Teensy 4.0. If i use the Pins like in the Tutorial below it just works fine and i can hear the shutter every 3 Minutes (Hopefully its a good sign).

Flir Tutorial

When i try to use Pin 1 and Pin 2 for VIN and GND like in the Breakout Board v2 Datasheet explained nothing happens. Does anyone have an explanation for this?

Thanks.

Kind Regards,
    Jonas

• This topic was modified 11 months, 3 weeks ago by Profile photo of Jonas Jonas.
    • This topic was modified 11 months, 3 weeks ago by Profile photo of Jonas Jonas.

Profile photo of Kaz
    Kaz

Participant

My breakout board v2’s Pin2 did not work too. When I told the seller about it, the seller told me to return it.

Profile photo of Ahmed
    Ahmed

Participant

Hi,

I just bought my lepton 3.5 and breakout board v2. I am following the tutorial (https://lepton.flir.com/getting-started/raspberry-pi-lepton/) and got stuck at the step where we are asked to “Copy the RaspberryPi onto the Pi”. I do not understand what to do since I do not have a file named “RaspberryPi”, nor I can find a file named “lepton_module” for the next step.

Can someone help me with that ?

Thanks

Regards,

Profile photo of pablo
    pablo

Participant

You can download the RaspberryPi directory from the link on the line “Some additional software that can be found here” that is the last line in requirements.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.