Lepton Maker Community / Forum / General discussion / Topics / question about time and temperature

question about time and temperature

Home Lepton and Windows Forums Lepton maker community General discussion question about time and temperature

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of Nate Nate 6 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

• Author

Profile photo of Nate
    Nate

Participant

Hi all,

If the lepton 3.5 returns a frame every 115 ms or so, do the temperature readings for each frame correspond to an average temperature over those tens of milliseconds? If not, how short is the time window that the temperature readings correspond to?

Along those lines, if I ask the lepton to capture a single frame following some sort of digital trigger, do the temperature readings for that image reflect that exact moment at which the capture was initiated, or rather an average of some number of milliseconds following the trigger?

My apologies is I’m not understanding the system correctly, I’m working on observing temperature jumps that occur on the order of milliseconds so I need to be very careful about how I analyze the data.

Thanks!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.