Lepton Maker Community / Forum / Installation and getting started / Topics / reporting highest temperature on lepton raspberrypi_video

reporting highest temperature on lepton raspberrypi_video

Home Lepton and Windows Forums Raspberry Pi development Installation and getting started reporting highest temperature on lepton raspberrypi_video

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of KaSaBiS KaSaBiS 1 month, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

• Author

Profile photo of KaSaBiS
    KaSaBiS

Participant

How to report temperatures on rasbperrypi_video screen

I am late to the game here, using a gifted 1.4v breakout board, so the camera I have is 6 or so years old.

I have it working on my rpi4! but I still have a lot to learn

Next hurtles,
    1) reporting real time temperature points (hottest point/scale) on the video window
    2) saving video.

I know there is a lot of information out there regarding saving video, and my first few attempts failed, but I can keep digging on that.

I need some guidance on how to overlay a temp scale and max temp points. Is there code already written someone could point me to?

Thanks in advance!

Profile photo of KaSaBiS
    KaSaBiS

Participant

just an update, I followed this
    https://github.com/Kheirlb/purethermal1-uvc-capture
    for some reason, though I am seeing video via raspberrypi_video of the thermal camera, the purethermal is not seeing the camera.

troubleshooting continues.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.