Lepton Maker Community / Forum / General discussion / Topics / Time between frames of a tiff stack for a lepton 3.5?

Time between frames of a tiff stack for a lepton 3.5?

Home Lepton and Windows Forums Lepton maker community General discussion Time between frames of a tiff stack for a lepton 3.5?

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of Nate Nate 6 months, 4 weeks ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

• Author

Profile photo of Nate
    Nate

Participant

Hi all,

I have a Lepton 3.5/purethermal 2 and am using the lepton user app on Windows 10 to record raw video data as tiff stacks. I’ve been using python to further process the stacks and obtain temperature values for each frame but I’d like to know if there is any sort of timing information embedded in each frame of the stack and, if so, how to access it.

For the purposes of this project I’m mainly interested in the time between each frame. It is my understanding that the effective frame rate on the 3.5 is 8.7 Hz, so is it safe to assume that ~ 115 ms separates each frame?

My apologies if this has been addressed before. I checked the datasheet regarding the frame rate but wasn’t able to figure out how exactly the 3.5 saving segments of images might impact the actual milliseconds that separate each saved frame of the tiff stack output by the user app.

Thanks!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.