Lepton Maker Community / Forum / Other platforms / Topics / Wireless ESP32-based Lepton 3.5 camera

Wireless ESP32-based Lepton 3.5 camera

Home Lepton and Windows Forums Other platforms Wireless ESP32-based Lepton 3.5 camera

Tagged: , ,

This topic contains 2 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of Dan Dan 1 month, 1 week ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

• Author

Profile photo of Dan
    Dan

Participant

I developed a streaming camera called tCam-Mini based around the ESP32 and Lepton 3.5 designed to provide easy access to radiometric data from the Lepton.

tCam-Mini

Source code and hardware design can be found at my github.

I also wrote a companion desktop application (Windows, Mac OS X, Linux) to control the camera and get or stream images from it. It’s also capable of saving images, videos and graphing data over time. This can be downloaded from the github repository as well (and there are demo image and video files to play with).

tCam Application

Profile photo of Dan
    Dan

Participant

In case anyone is interested in buying a tCam-Mini, Group Gets will be campaign shortly.

Profile photo of Dan
    Dan

Participant

The Group Gets campaign is live. Unfortunately it looks like I cannot post links to this forum (I always get an error) so please go check out the Group Gets website to see it.

In addition I also uploaded a simple web server application to my github (you can find the link to that from the Group Gets campaign). It allows remote viewing from one or more cameras and a very simple detection algorithm that stores image files upon certain temperature conditions in the images the camera(s) record.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.